Sunday, May 22, 2016

nostalgia

I remember when living was an accomplishment and not a prison
I remember when life never gave me lemons but lemonade still tasted good
Image result for oceanI remember when you were a wave crashing through my heart
                         I
                   remember
                      when
                        we
                      didn't                         Image result for dance
                      need
                      music  
                        to  
                      dance                                                                I remember the smile





I remember the first time I met you
I remember the last time I saw you
   
Image result for con bro chill

I REMEMBER MY FIRST CON BRO CHILL CONCERT
Image result for con bro chill
AND MY LAST CON BRO CHILL CONCERT






No comments:

Post a Comment